Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Orientation Day

Today was the 1st day of my training. I walked almost a mile that's huge for me because it's the first time I've done that in awhile. This isn't my first day of working out however; I have been working out for over 10 years. But being a personal trainer isn't just about working out, it’s about changing your lifestyle physically and mentally to prepare yourself the right way to help other people be successful! I am proud to say that today I took my first steps toward my future goals! I can already tell that Lee and I are going to be a great team. Oh yeah he also gave me more homework. I had to write down all the things I use my wheelchair for. So basically if it’s not on the list I am walking on my feet and I like walking a lot better anyway.



No comments: